Ships within 24 hours (When ordered Monday – Thursday before 11 am PST)
The MacroAir AirLite shop fan is a 14 ft. diameter, industrial-strength ceiling fan that is built to cool workshops, warehouses and other industrial spaces. The AirLite industrial fan is powered by a reliable, heavy-duty gearbox and an industrial-grade, high-powered motor. Designed as a plug and play ceiling fan, the AirLite can be effortlessly installed into virtually any industrial space. With powerful airflow and a large cooling coverage area, you can now enjoy the comfort and energy cost savings trusted by industry professionals across America.
- 14 ft. industrial commercial ceiling fan with aluminum blades
- Powerful airfoil system provides balanced airflow and maximum efficiency
- Wall control with variable speed, reverse functionality for heating or ventilation
- Silver and black finish fits perfectly in any industrial space
- Designed for indoor use
- Suitable for indoor spaces 1,800-8,000 sq. ft.
- Reliable, heavy-duty gearbox
- Designed for an easy installation with a 50 ft. motor drive cable and 10 ft. power cord
- Mounting options: downrod or slope
- Plug and play in 110-125 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase, 20 Amp receptacle
- Inexpensive to run: less than $1/day to operate (based upon 8-hours per day of operation)
- Rigid mounting system eliminates the need for guy wires.
- Damp rating is for covered outdoor applications based on aluminum blades, fan motor rated at IP55, and wall control is IP 65
- 2-year warranty