The fan that started a revolution (pun intended)! The AirVolution-D 780 re-shaped the HVLS fan industry when it became the worlds first 24 ft industrial HVLS fan to kick gearboxes to the curb and embrace a direct drive, permanent magnet motor. The AirVolution 780 packs a punch that will suffice the largest industrial spaces.
All components are factory refurbished to original specifications, making this a bargain that will last for many years to come. Don’t be fooled by imitators. This is true Industrial HVLS Fan that feels right at home in any large building with ceilings higher than 20 feet, backed by the only company in the industry with over 30 years of experience designing and manufacturing HVLS fans.
24 ft Industrial / commercial HVLS ceiling fan with 6 anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
Inverse flux, permanent magnet direct drive motor 2.10 HP equivalent
Input Voltage: 208 – 240 volt, single phase
Most suitable for spaces larger than 8,000 sq. ft. and ceiling height greater than 20ft
Fan is rated for indoor use only
Each fan comes with the following:
- 2.10 HP Equivalent Motor Unit
- 24 ft Blade set (6 blades total)
- Universal Mount (for mounting the fan to ceiling structure)
- Installation Hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan)
- MacroAir Guardian Drive (Industrial grade VFD w Nema 1 enclosure, includes external disconnect for easy lock-out/tag-out)
- Digital Touchpad Remote (controls fan speed, on/off function and forward/reverse)
- 100 ft of Cat5 cable (connecting wall control to the Guardian Drive /VFD)
- 50 ft of motor cable (connecting fan motor to the Guardian Drive/VFD)
- Installation/Operation Manual
High voltage electric cable- NOT INCLUDED (needed for connecting the Guardian Drive/VFD to building power/breaker panel)
Professional Installation recommended – licensed electrician
6 Month Warranty (Parts Only)
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one. (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480