The fan that’s been in the family since the beginning
The MacroAir AirVolution industrial fan brings current and classic technology together. The MacroAir AirVolution uses a proven industrial gearbox driven power unit in combination with integrated network technology and a digital wall control remote standard. With the AirVolution’s smart networking interface, the sky is the limit: Integrate with AirEffect temperature control, AirLynk, our multi-fan controller or Building Management Systems (BMS) for advanced control*. With a premium industrial gearmotor and advanced networking, you get more than a fan, you get one of the most versatile cooling solutions available on the market. *for information on advanced network controls please give us a call or click below.
- 1.0-2.0 HP Motor Unit (diameter dependent)
- 12,18 or 24 ft blade set (6 blades total)
- Universal Mount (for mounting the fan to ceiling structure)
- Installation Hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan)
- Industrial grade VFD inside a Nema 1 enclosure, includes external disconnect for easy lock-out/tag-out
- Digital Wall Control (controls fan speed, on/off function and forward/reverse)
- 100 ft of CAT5 cable (connecting wall control to the VFD)
- 25 ft of motor cable (connecting fan motor to VFD)
- Installation/Operation Manual
- Industrial / commercial HVLS ceiling fan with 6 anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
- 1.0 – 2.0 HP AC induction gearmotor
- 171- 270 lbs.
- Input voltage: 208 – 240 volt single phase
- Most suitable for spaces larger than 8,000 sq. ft. and ceiling height greater than 20ft
- Fan is rated for indoor and outdoor use. Digital controls are rated for indoor only.
- High voltage electric cable- NOT INCLUDED (needed for connecting VFD to building power/breaker panel)
- Professional Installation recommended – licensed electrician
Shipping: 2 Week Lead Time
Return Policy:If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one. (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Customer will be responsible for a $99 handling fee plus any return freight charges.
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480