The Pinnacle of Performance
The AVDX helps hardworking people operate more effectively and allows them the freedom to focus less on their comfort, and more on the projects at hand. Thanks to our breakthrough in motor design, the AVDX delivers massive airﬂow to cool the extra-large spaces that house your most important asset; your people. The design and feel from the MacroAir AVDX offers a combination of unrivaled elegance and performance from any HVLS fan, at any price.
- 1.0-2.0 HP Motor Unit (diameter dependent)
- 12,18 or 24 ft blade set (6 blades total)
- Universal Mount (for mounting the fan to ceiling structure)
- Installation Hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan)
- Industrial grade VFD inside a Nema 1 enclosure, includes external disconnect for easy lock-out/tag-out
- Digital Wall Control (controls fan speed, on/off function and forward/reverse)
- 100 ft of CAT5 cable (connecting wall control to the VFD)
- 50 ft of motor cable (connecting fan motor to VFD)
- Installation/Operation Manual
- Industrial / commercial HVLS ceiling fan with 6 anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
- 1.0 – 2.0 HP Direct Drive Motor (diameter dependent)
- 156 – 260 lbs.
- Input voltage: 208 – 240 volt single phase
- Most suitable for spaces larger than 8,000 sq. ft. and ceiling height greater than 20ft
- Fan is rated for indoor and outdoor use. Digital controls area rated for indoor only.
- High voltage electric cable- NOT INCLUDED (needed for connecting VFD to building power/breaker panel)
- Professional Installation recommended – licensed electrician
Shipping: 6 Week Lead Time
Return Policy:If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one. (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Customer will be responsible for a $99 handling fee plus any return freight charges.
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480