Get a Quote
Get a Quote
2-8 week lead-time
This mighty underdog provides proven quality at a fraction of the price! The AirLite’s simplistic plug-n-play design and unbeatable reliability give you comfort that will not go unnoticed.
- 3/4 HP AC induction industrial gearmotor
- 8 ft or 14 ft diameter clearcoat anodized airfoil blades Forward, reverse, variable speed
- Plug into standard wall outlet (110 – 120v)
- 10 ft input power cable with pre-wired 110-120V plug (for fast, easy connection of VFD wall control to wall outlet)
- Rigid mount without the need for guy wires
- .75 HP motor unit
- 8 ft or 14 ft blade set (6 blades total)
- Rigid mount (for mounting the fan to ceiling structure)
- Installation hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan)
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) that functions as the wall control (controls fan speed and on/off function)
- 50 ft of motor cable with wired connectors (for easy connection of VFD wall control to fan motor)
- 10 ft input power cable with pre-wired 110V plug (for fast, easy connection of VFD wall control to wall outlet)
- 8 ft or 14 ft industrial HVLS shop fan with anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
- .75 HP AC Induction Gear Motor
- Input Voltage: 110-120V (pre-wired plug)
- Most suitable for ceiling heights greater than 14 ft
- The fan is rated for indoor use only
- All needed electrical wiring is included with prewired connectors for fast, easy installation
"Just installed two in my 8000 sq ft retail space and the difference is amazing! I can keep the AC at 78 degrees now and the store still feels comfortable!!! Cant wait to see the difference in the winter!"
- Susan K Okie (verified owner)
2 Year Warranty (repair or replace)
Shipping: 2-8 week lead time
Return Policy for Online Purchases
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one. (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Customer will be responsible for a 5% restocking fee plus any return freight charges.
For all other purchases see Return Merchandise Authorization in Warranty Documentation
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480