Get a Quote
Get a Quote
3 Week lead-time
This is one dependable beast. With AirVolution, the sky's the limit. Our original fan, the “OG” is the hardest working, most versatile cooling solution on the market.
- Integrated Gearmotor
- Clearcoat anodized airfoil blades
- Variable Frequency Drive – Forward, reverse, variable speed and capable of Building Automation Integration (with AirLynk upgrade) and fire alarm
- Digital wall controller with
fault code access
- Safety Components: safety cable, universal mount with guy wires, blade retainer links
- .1.0-2.0 HP motor unit
- 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, or 24 ft blade set (6 blades total)
- Universal mount (for mounting the fan to ceiling structure/standard I-beam)
- Installation hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan/standard I-beam hardware kit)
- Industrial grade VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
- Digital wall control (controls fan speed, on/off function, and forward/reverse)
- 100 ft of CAT5 cable (connecting wall control to the VFD)
- 25 ft of motor cable (connecting fan motor to VFD)
- Installation/Operation manual
- Industrial/Commercial HVLS ceiling fan with 6 anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
- 1.0 – 2.0 HP AC induction gearmotor with a sealed 2-stage helical gear box
- 171- 270 lbs.
- Input voltage: 208 – 240 volt single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Most suitable for ceiling heights greater than 20 ft.
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use. Digital controls area rated for indoor only.
- High voltage electric cable - NOT INCLUDED (needed for connecting VFD to building power/breaker panel)
- Professional Installation recommended – licensed electrician
Since we installed a MacroAir fan, it has accomplished everything we wanted in terms of cost-effectiveness and cooling. Our employees and customers love the fan and it is an aesthetically pleasing focal point in our taproom.”
- Lazy Hiker Brewing Co.
15 Year Mechanical Warranty
7 Year Electrical Warranty
Shipping: 6 week lead time
Return Policy for Online Purchases
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund minus 5% restocking fee plus any return freight charges or exchange the product for another one. . (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Customer will be responsible for a 5% restocking fee plus any return freight charges.
For all other purchases see Return Merchandise Authorization in Warranty Documentation
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480
Duties and Taxes:
Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility upon delivery. The buyer may check with the country’s customs office to determine if there will be additional costs.
Regulations and Restrictions:
The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of the United States of America) the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions. If a product is seized and destroyed by customs, we will NOT be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds.
Please allow an additional 7-10 business days to process your order. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team at 866-668-3247.