The Fan That’s Been in the Family Since the Beginning
Get a Quote
Get a Quote
The MacroAir AirVolution industrial fan brings current and classic technology together. It comes standard with a proven industrial gearbox-driven power unit in combination with integrated network technology and a digital wall control remote. With the AirVolution’s smart networking interface, the sky is the limit: Integrate with AirEffect temperature control, AirLynk, our multi-fan controller, or Building Management Systems (BMS) for advanced control*. With a premium industrial gearmotor and advanced networking, you get more than a fan, you get one of the most versatile cooling solutions available on the market. *For information on advanced network controls, call or click below.
- Integrated Gearmotor
- Clearcoat anodized airfoil blades
- Variable Frequency Drive – Forward, reverse, variable speed and capable of Building Automation Integration (with AirLynk upgrade) and fire alarm
- Digital wall controller with
fault code access
- Safety Components: safety cable, universal mount with guy wires, blade retainer links
- .1.0-2.0 HP motor unit
- 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, or 24 ft blade set (6 blades total)
- Universal mount (for mounting the fan to ceiling structure/standard I-beam)
- Installation hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan/standard I-beam hardware kit)
- Industrial grade VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
- Digital wall control (controls fan speed, on/off function, and forward/reverse)
- 100 ft of CAT5 cable (connecting wall control to the VFD)
- 25 ft of motor cable (connecting fan motor to VFD)
- Installation/Operation manual
- Industrial/Commercial HVLS ceiling fan with 6 anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
- 1.0 – 2.0 HP AC induction gearmotor with a sealed 2-stage helical gear box
- 171- 270 lbs.
- Input voltage: 208 – 240 volt single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Most suitable for ceiling heights greater than 20 ft.
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use. Digital controls area rated for indoor only.
- High voltage electric cable - NOT INCLUDED (needed for connecting VFD to building power/breaker panel)
- Professional Installation recommended – licensed electrician
Since we installed a MacroAir fan, it has accomplished everything we wanted in terms of cost-effectiveness and cooling. Our employees and customers love the fan and it is an aesthetically pleasing focal point in our taproom.”
- Lazy Hiker Brewing Co.
15 Year Mechanical Warranty
7 Year Electrical Warranty
Shipping: 8 week lead time
Return Policy for Online Purchases
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one. (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Customer will be responsible for a $99 handling fee plus any return freight charges.
For all other purchases see Return Merchandise Authorization in Warranty Documentation
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480