Get a Quote
Get a Quote
2 Week Lead Time
The showstopping, three-blade AVD3 is designed to be the optimal balance between form and function. Simplicity redefined. Confident, efficient airflow at a fraction of the price.
- Direct Drive motor
- Clearcoat anodized airfoil blades with centrifugal cooling
- Forward, reverse, variable speedRated for indoor and outdoor use*
- Capable of Building Automation Integration (with AirLynk upgrade) and fire alarm
- Digital wall controller with fault code access
- Safety Components: safety cable, Universal Mount with guy wires, blade retainer links
- .75-1.0 HP Direct Drive power unit
- 8, 10, 12, 14,16,18, 20, or 24 ft blade set (3 blades total)
- AVD Universal mount (standard I-beam)
- Installation hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan/standard I-beam hardware kit)
- Drop tube (3 Ft. drop standard)
- 25 ft whip cable to connect to an existing power source
- 100 ft roll of CAT5 cable
- Digital keypad remote
- Installation/Operation manual
- Industrial/Commercial HVLS ceiling fan with 3 anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
- .75-1.0 HP Equiv. Direct Drive motor
- 102 – 142 lbs.
- Input voltage: 208 – 240 volt single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Most suitable for ceiling heights greater than 12 ft.
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use. Digital controls area rated for indoor only.
- High voltage electric cable- NOT INCLUDED (needed for connecting the fan to building power/breaker panel)
- EC guidelines and some local codes may require your AVD3 to have a means of local disconnect within the “line-of-sight” of your fan. Disconnect switch for AVD3 can be found here – Disconnect Switch for AVD3 and AVD370
- Professional installation recommended – licensed electrician
“We know we made the right choice because we are seeing retention in customers. The AVD3 has solved every problem we had in the space, easily!” - Jason Riley, Owner, J. Riley Distillery
10 Year Mechanical Warranty
7 Year Electrical Warranty
Shipping: 2 week lead time
Return Policy for Online Purchases
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one. (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Customer will be responsible for a 5% restocking fee plus any return freight charges.
For all other purchases see Return Merchandise Authorization in Warranty Documentation
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480