The showstopping, three-blade AVD3 is designed to be the optimal balance between form and function. Simplicity redefined. Confident, efficient airflow at a fraction of the price.
Get a Quote
Get a Quote
2 Week Lead Time
- Direct Drive motor
- Clearcoat anodized airfoil blades with centrifugal cooling
- Forward, reverse, variable speedRated for indoor and outdoor use*
- Capable of Building Automation Integration (with AirLynk upgrade) and fire alarm
- Digital wall controller with fault code access
- Safety Components: safety cable, Universal Mount with guy wires, blade retainer links
- .75-1.0 HP Direct Drive power unit
- 8, 10, 12, 14,16,18, 20, or 24 ft blade set (3 blades total)
- AVD Universal mount (standard I-beam)
- Installation hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan/standard I-beam hardware kit)
- Drop tube (3 Ft. drop standard)
- 25 ft whip cable to connect to an existing power source
- 100 ft roll of CAT5 cable
- Digital keypad remote
- Installation/Operation manual
- Industrial/Commercial HVLS ceiling fan with 3 anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
- .75-1.0 HP Equiv. Direct Drive motor
- 102 – 142 lbs.
- Input voltage: 208 – 240 volt single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Most suitable for ceiling heights greater than 12 ft.
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use. Digital controls area rated for indoor only.
- High voltage electric cable- NOT INCLUDED (needed for connecting the fan to building power/breaker panel)
- EC guidelines and some local codes may require your AVD3 to have a means of local disconnect within the “line-of-sight” of your fan. Disconnect switch for AVD3 can be found here – Disconnect Switch for AVD3 and AVD370
- Professional installation recommended – licensed electrician
“We know we made the right choice because we are seeing retention in customers. The AVD3 has solved every problem we had in the space, easily!” - Jason Riley, Owner, J. Riley Distillery
10 Year Mechanical Warranty
7 Year Electrical Warranty
Shipping: 2 week lead time
Return Policy for Online Purchases
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund minus 5% restocking fee plus any return freight charges or exchange the product for another one. (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Customer will be responsible for a 5% restocking fee plus any return freight charges.
For all other purchases see Return Merchandise Authorization in Warranty Documentation
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480
Duties and Taxes:
Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility upon delivery. The buyer may check with the country’s customs office to determine if there will be additional costs.
Regulations and Restrictions:
The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of the United States of America) the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions. If a product is seized and destroyed by customs, we will NOT be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds.
Please allow an additional 7-10 business days to process your order. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team at 866-668-3247.