Simplicity, Efficiency, and Beauty Redefined
Get a Quote
Get a Quote
Simplicity is key in the AVD3 large commercial ceiling fan. The stunning three-blade design of the AVD3 reduces weight, friction, and raw materials. In turn, it drastically minimizes the strain on the building, your energy consumption, and your budget. But can three blades do the job? Yes! Just like a wind turbine, we designed the AVD3 to be the optimal balance between weight, materials, and efficiency. It offers incredible airflow at a fraction of the price! What’s not to love?
- Direct Drive motor
- Clearcoat anodized airfoil blades with centrifugal cooling
- Forward, reverse, variable speedRated for indoor and outdoor use*
- Capable of Building Automation Integration (with AirLynk upgrade) and fire alarm
- Digital wall controller with fault code access
- Safety Components: safety cable, Universal Mount with guy wires, blade retainer links
- .75-1.0 HP Direct Drive power unit
- 8, 10, 12, 14,16,18, 20, or 24 ft blade set (3 blades total)
- AVD Universal mount (standard I-beam)
- Installation hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan/standard I-beam hardware kit)
- Drop tube (3 Ft. drop standard)
- 25 ft whip cable to connect to an existing power source
- 100 ft roll of CAT5 cable
- Digital keypad remote
- Installation/Operation manual
- Industrial/Commercial HVLS ceiling fan with 3 anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
- .75-1.0 HP Equiv. Direct Drive motor
- 102 – 142 lbs.
- Input voltage: 208 – 240 volt single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Most suitable for ceiling heights greater than 12 ft.
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use. Digital controls area rated for indoor only.
- High voltage electric cable- NOT INCLUDED (needed for connecting the fan to building power/breaker panel)
- EC guidelines and some local codes may require your AVD3 to have a means of local disconnect within the “line-of-sight” of your fan. Disconnect switch for AVD3 can be found here – Disconnect Switch for AVD3 and AVD370
- Professional installation recommended – licensed electrician
“We know we made the right choice because we are seeing retention in customers. The AVD3 has solved every problem we had in the space, easily!” - Jason Riley, Owner, J. Riley Distillery
10 Year Mechanical Warranty
5 Year Electrical Warranty
Shipping: 2 week lead time
Return Policy for Online Purchases
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one. (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Customer will be responsible for a $99 handling fee plus any return freight charges.
For all other purchases see Return Merchandise Authorization in Warranty Documentation
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480