The Custom Showstopper
Custom Joe Martin AVD3
Get a Quote
Get a Quote
Our AVD3 just got a whole lot cooler! Joe Martin, of Martin Bros Customs, has created an American-themed, limited edition AVD3. Martin Bros and MacroAir will proudly donate a portion of each fan sale to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. In addition, each masterpiece is autographed by the man himself - Joe Martin! The show-stopping AVD3 is designed to be the optimal balance between form and function. Simplicity redefined. Confident, efficient airflow at a fraction of the price. Plus, this one is dressed to impress! The custom-created, three-blade AVD3 is available in limited supply.
About Joe Martin
Joe Martin is the owner and creator of Martin Bros Customs. He and his crew have revolutionized classic car restoration for years, most recently on display in the series, Iron Resurrection, now streaming on Motor Trend. Joe loves customizing anything and everything he can get his hands on - including our fans!
A Cause Close to Our Hearts
Martin Bros Customs and MarcroAir are honored to help St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. What an amazing thing when a passion and product line up for the greater good! Each custom AVD3 fan sale will proudly blow beautiful benefits towards St. Jude’s extremely deserving warriors.
“We know we made the right choice because we are seeing retention in customers. The AVD3 has solved every problem we had in the space, easily!” - Jason Riley, Owner, J. Riley Distillery
- Direct Drive motor
- Custom wrapped airfoil blades with centrifugal cooling
- Forward, reverse, variable speedRated for indoor and outdoor use*
- Capable of Building Automation Integration (with AirLynk upgrade) and fire alarm
- Digital wall controller with fault code access
- Safety Components: safety cable, Universal Mount with guy wires, blade retainer links
- .75-1.0 HP Direct Drive power unit
- 8, 10, 12, 14,16,18, 20, or 24 ft blade set (3 blades total)
- AVD Universal mount (standard I-beam)
- Installation hardware (all hardware needed for hanging fan/standard I-beam hardware kit)
- Drop tube (3 Ft. drop standard)
- 25 ft whip cable to connect to an existing power source
- 100 ft roll of CAT5 cable
- Digital keypad remote
- Installation/Operation manual
- Industrial/Commercial HVLS ceiling fan with 3 anodized aluminum blades (airfoils)
- .75-1.0 HP Equiv. Direct Drive motor
- 102 – 142 lbs.
- Input voltage: 208 – 240 volt single phase, 50/60 Hz
- Most suitable for ceiling heights greater than 12 ft.
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use. Digital controls area rated for indoor only.
- High voltage electric cable- NOT INCLUDED (needed for connecting the fan to building power/breaker panel)
- EC guidelines and some local codes may require your AVD3 to have a means of local disconnect within the “line-of-sight” of your fan. Disconnect switch for AVD3 can be found here – Disconnect Switch for AVD3 and AVD370
- Professional installation recommended – licensed electrician
10 Year Mechanical Warranty
5 Year Electrical Warranty
Shipping: 3 week lead time
Return Policy for Online Purchases
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product(s) and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one. (Excluding labor/ installation services which have been completed)
Products can be returned for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. (Excluding any labor/installation services which have been completed)
Any product(s) you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Customer will be responsible for a $99 handling fee plus any return freight charges.
For all other purchases see Return Merchandise Authorization in Warranty Documentation
To process a return please contact our technical support team at 1 (909) 975-7480