INDUSTRIAL FANS FOR AGRICULTURE
Improve production, reduce energy costs, and improve air quality.
FINALLY A SOLUTION TO YOUR MOST COMMON PROBLEMS
Stagnant Air and Lack of Ventilation
MacroAir fans gently increase airflow to enhance ventilation in agricultural structures. Remove stagnant air, humidity, and airborne pathogens to reduce the risk of mold and disease development.
MacroAir fans destratify air to remove heat pockets from around crops and livestock. The increased air movement reduces the risk of heat stress and maintains temperatures for optimal crop growth and increased animal production.
MacroAir fans disrupt pest flight patterns, therefore reducing their ability to reach plants and animals. In addition, the increased airflow helps keep flies off animals and also helps keep crop infestations at bay.
Temperatures and Gases
MacroAir fans promote even distribution of temperature and gases within agricultural structures to ensure a consistent and ideal environment for plant growth and animal health.
Our Fan Recommendations
Why the AirVolution?
The AirVolution is a top-notch, durable gear drive fan designed to withstand even the harshest of environments. Perfect for barns, arenas, greenhouses, and more. Sizes range from 8 to 24 ft, cooling up to 20,000 sq ft per fan at just $0.35 per hour. Efficient, reliable, and cost-effective. Includes a 15-year mechanical/7-year electrical warranty for a confident purchase.
This is one dependable beast. With AirVolution, the sky's the limit. Our original fan, the “OG” is the hardest working, most versatile cooling solution on the market.
Why the AirLegacy?
The AirLegacy fan is the ultimate agricultural fan. Designed to endure demanding conditions, this rugged gear drive fan efficiently cools extensive areas of up to 20,000 square feet per fan at a very affordable price point. Operating at just $0.35 per hour on average, it ensures optimal airflow and comes with a 15 year mechanical/5 year electrical warranty.
This ultimate utility fan uses tried and true technology proven to last over time. Performing better than any fan in her class, AirLegacy provides massive airflow while meeting any budget.
Why the AirLite?
The AirLite is a cost-effective fan suitable for any budget. Plus, it can be self-installed for additional savings. With 8-14 ft diameter options, it's ideal for small and medium-sized shops. Fan operation is simple, and performance is stellar even in harsh conditions.
This mighty underdog provides proven quality at a fraction of the price! The AirLite’s simplistic plug-n-play design and unbeatable reliability give you comfort that will not go unnoticed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can my initial investment typically be recouped?
- Initial investment in a MacroAir fan can be recovered in as little as 6 months.*
What are the potential energy savings that can be achieved with MacroAir?
- MacroAir fans will save up to 30% or more on energy costs over time.
How many small ceiling fans can be replaced by a single MacroAir fan?
- One MacroAir fan replaces 38 small fans.
What makes a MacroAir fan worth the price?
- The high-quality and cost-effectiveness make a MacroAir fan a perfect air movement solution. We are known for state-of-the-art design and top-notch performance. *dependent on fan operation
What is the noise level of MacroAir fans compared to small fans?
- MacroAir fans are quieter than smaller fans in large open spaces. Smaller ceiling fans can have a noise level of around 80 decibels. In contrast, large ceiling fans have a noise level between 39-61 decibels (depending on the size and fan type).
What type of fan is the quietest option?
- MacroAir fans direct-drive motors have less friction for quieter performance.
NUMBER OF FANS
What key information is needed in order to determine the appropriate number of fans required for a given space or application?
- Gather the following: room size, building layout, ceiling height, and electrical needs. MacroAir recommends contacting our customer care representatives so we can help to select the best fan for your space at 866-668-3247.
What is the standard drop length requirement for MacroAir fans?
- Standard 3 ft drop requirement for most fans, requiring a ceiling height of at least 13 ft; Many models can be shortened to a 2 ft drop standard; AVD370 can be as short as 1 ft drop standard.
What is the minimum height requirement for a MacroAir fan?
- A fan must have a minimum height requirement of 10 ft above floor plus a drop length requirement of 3 feet, which means the total required height from top of ceiling to floor is 13 feet. Blade tips should be at least 3 ft away from any area where a person may be able to reach them.
What is the required distance from the wall to the fan?
- A MacroAir fan must be 1.5 times the diameter of the fan from the wall. So, for example, if the fan was 6 feet in diameter, take 6 x 1.5 = 9. That means the ceiling fan must be 9 feet from the wall.
What is the required distance between fans?
- Depending on the diameter of the MacroAir fan, take that diameter and multiply it by 3 to find the distance between fans. For example, if the diameter of the fan is 6 feet, take 6 x 3 = 18. That means there must be 18 feet in between fans.
Do I need to keep MacroAir fans close to the ground for better air movement?
- No, fans do not need to be close to the ground. In fact, keeping fans higher allows for more air circulation.
We recommend contacting our experts to answer all clearance and spacing questions: 866-668-3247.
Does MacroAir have professional installation?
MacroAir does have professional installation! We would be happy to quote and set up installation for you at the time of purchase.
How long does installation take?
A typical installation timeline for a two-man crew is approximately two-three hours per fan. MacroAir can usually finish up to three fans in a day depending on the scope of work and the installation specifics.
How quickly can someone be here to do the installation?
MacroAir can typically have an installer on site within a couple of days of the fan’s arrival with advanced notice. The timeline is contingent upon the installation schedule and in the absence of prior notification may increase the time allocation for a fan installation.
How do I get an installation quote?
Contact MacroAir to get a quote on fan installation. MacroAir can also promptly arrange for an installer in your location to provide a quote.
Is a fan warranty void if installation is done by the buyer?
Buyers are free to set up their own installation with no penalty to their warranty period.Buyers are also free to install their own fans with no penalty to the warranty. However, most fan issues arise from faulty installation. If a fan has faulty installation, MacroAir will not cover replacement parts under warranty.
Ready for a Quote?
Let’s get started!
Contact us to begin your journey today. Our specialists are ready to help you find the perfect solution for your AG needs.