FANS FOR AVIATION
Sleek and Silent Air Movement; Elevated Comfort; Increased Efficiency.
FINALLY A SOLUTION TO YOUR MOST COMMON PROBLEMS
Aircraft Maintenance and Material Integrity
MacroAir fans ensure even air distribution to prevent hotspots, maintain consistent temperatures, and minimize heat stress on aircraft materials. Uniform circulation also prevents condensation to help preserve aircraft integrity.
Uncomfortable Working Conditions
MacroAir fans generate a quiet and soothing breeze in hangars, relieving heat stress and increasing comfort. Enhanced airflow prevents stagnant hot air, fostering a pleasant, productive environment, ultimately helping to reduce worker heat stress and fatigue.
Equipment Performance and Reliability
MacroAir fans help dissipate equipment-generated heat to prevent overheating and ensure tool, electronics, and system performance. Stable temperatures help to extend the lifespan of the equipment.
Energy Consumption and Costs
MacroAir fans complement cooling systems, improving air circulation for efficient conditioned air distribution. This reduces AC workload, leading to lower energy consumption and up to 40% savings on cooling costs.
Our Fan Recommendations
Why the AVDX?
The AVDX is the ultimate choice for any size hangar or warehouse facility. With diameters ranging from 8 to 24 feet, a single fan can efficiently cover an impressive 22,000 square feet. Its exceptional durability, near-silent operation, and elegant design combine to ensure your attendees remain cooler and more comfortable throughout the entire event.
This fan is far superior to any fan before. The AVDX is a true powerhouse that can endure the harshest industrial environments without breaking a sweat..
Why the AVD3?
In any type of aviation facility, the AVD3 is the ultimate for powerful airflow combined with remarkable energy efficiency. With 8-24 foot diameters, this high-performing fan integrates functionality and style into your design, all while delivering substantial cost savings. Remarkably quiet, a single unit can cover up to 17,000 square feet at an operating cost of just $0.05 per hour!
The show stopping, 3-blade AVD3 is designed to be the optimal balance between form and function. Simplicity redefined. Confident, efficient airflow at a fraction of the price.
Why the AirVolution?
The AirVolution is a rugged gear drive fan and is the perfect option designed for durability in demanding environments. With sizes from 8 to 24 feet in diameter, one fan efficiently cools up to 20,000 sq ft at only $0.35 per hour. It's a reliable and cost-effective choice for any facility configuration.
This fan is a dependable beast. With AirVolution, the sky's the limit. You get more than a fan, you get the hardest working, most versatile cooling solutions on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the noise level of MacroAir fans compared to small fans?
- MacroAir fans are quieter than smaller fans in large open spaces. Smaller ceiling fans can have a noise level of around 80 decibels. In contrast, large ceiling fans have a noise level between 39-61 decibels (depending on the size and fan type).
What type of fan is the quietest option?
- MacroAir fans direct-drive motors have less friction for quieter performance.
What is the design aesthetic of MacroAir fans?
- MacroAir introduces a modern, simple, and clean design aesthetic that blends beautifully with a wide range of designs.
What is MacroAir’s blade design?
- MacroAir offers an energy efficient blade design that is sleek and stylish. Our Airfoil blades create an aerodynamic flow that optimizes air movement throughout the space.
Are the blade colors customizable?
- Color customization options are available for all MacroAir fans except the AirLite.
NUMBER OF FANS
What key information is needed in order to determine the appropriate number of fans required for a given space or application?
- Gather the following: room size, building layout, ceiling height, and electrical needs. MacroAir recommends contacting our customer care representatives so we can help to select the best fan for your space at 866-668-3247.
What is the standard drop length requirement for MacroAir fans?
- Standard 3 ft drop requirement for most fans, requiring a ceiling height of at least 13 ft; Many models can be shortened to a 2 ft drop standard; AVD370 can be as short as 1 ft drop standard.
What is the minimum height requirement for a MacroAir fan?
- A fan must have a minimum height requirement of 10 ft above floor plus a drop length requirement of 3 feet, which means the total required height from top of ceiling to floor is 13 feet. Blade tips should be at least 3 ft away from any area where a person may be able to reach them.
What is the required distance from the wall to the fan?
- A MacroAir fan must be 1.5 times the diameter of the fan from the wall. So, for example, if the fan was 6 feet in diameter, take 6 x 1.5 = 9. That means the ceiling fan must be 9 feet from the wall.
What is the required distance between fans?
- Depending on the diameter of the MacroAir fan, take that diameter and multiply it by 3 to find the distance between fans. For example, if the diameter of the fan is 6 feet, take 6 x 3 = 18. That means there must be 18 feet in between fans.
Do I need to keep MacroAir fans close to the ground for better air movement?
- No, fans do not need to be close to the ground. In fact, keeping fans higher allows for more air circulation.
We recommend contacting our experts to answer all clearance and spacing questions: 866-668-3247.
Does MacroAir have professional installation?
MacroAir does have professional installation! We would be happy to quote and set up installation for you at the time of purchase.
How long does installation take?
A typical installation timeline for a two-man crew is approximately two-three hours per fan. MacroAir can usually finish up to three fans in a day depending on the scope of work and the installation specifics.
How quickly can someone be here to do the installation?
MacroAir can typically have an installer on site within a couple of days of the fan’s arrival with advanced notice. The timeline is contingent upon the installation schedule and in the absence of prior notification may increase the time allocation for a fan installation.
How do I get an installation quote?
Contact MacroAir to get a quote on fan installation. MacroAir can also promptly arrange for an installer in your location to provide a quote.
Is a fan warranty void if installation is done by the buyer?
Buyers are free to set up their own installation with no penalty to their warranty period.Buyers are also free to install their own fans with no penalty to the warranty. However, most fan issues arise from faulty installation. If a fan has faulty installation, MacroAir will not cover replacement parts under warranty.
Ready for a Quote?
Let’s get started!
Contact us to begin your journey today. Our specialists are ready to help you find the perfect solution to suit your needs.