FANS FOR COMMUNITY SPACES
Elevated Comfort and Safety; Increase Ventilation; Lower Energy Costs.
FINALLY A SOLUTION TO YOUR MOST COMMON PROBLEMS
Discomfort and Reduced Usability
MacroAir fans create gentle, widespread airflow to help dissipate heat pockets and create a cooling effect. People will feel up to 15°F cooler. Users are more likely to stay and engage when the environment is comfortable.
MacroAir fans drastically increase air circulation helping to maintain body temperature and reducing the risk of heat-related illnesses like heat exhaustion and heatstroke in hot conditions.
Poor Air Quality
The added ventilation generated by MacroAir fans helps disperse pollutants, odors, and particles in the air, improving indoor air quality. This can lead to an overall healthier environment.
Energy Consumption and Costs
MacroAir fans consume significantly less energy than small fans. Plus, big fans work with existing AC units to evenly distribute the cool air. Reduce AC workload, lower energy consumption and save up to 40% on cooling costs.
Our Fan Recommendations
Why the AVDX?
The AVDX is perfect for community spaces of any size. With 8-24 foot diameters, one fan effectively covers 22,000 square feet. Its durability, quiet operation and sleek design enhance comfort in any type of environment.
This fan is far superior to any fan before. The AVDX is a true powerhouse that can endure the harshest industrial environments without breaking a sweat.
Why the AVD3?
The AVD3 is the ultimate for powerful airflow combined with remarkable energy efficiency. With 8-24 foot diameters, the AVD3 integrates functionality and style into your community space, while delivering major cost savings. Remarkably quiet, one fan covers up to 17,000 sq ft at just $0.05 per hour!
The show stopping, 3-blade AVD3 is designed to be the optimal balance between form and function. Simplicity redefined. Confident, efficient airflow at a fraction of the price.
Why the AVD370?
The AVD370 fan has got you covered! Available in 6-12 ft, it is a quiet, powerful, sleek fan that enhances the atmosphere inside or outside. It keeps your customers comfortable and happy for only $0.05 an hour.
This sleek, iconic fan packs a punch! The AVD370 truly transforms ANY size space. Tailor-made comfort and refreshing style designed specifically for you and your people.
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can my initial investment typically be recouped?
- Initial investment in a MacroAir fan can be recovered in as little as 6 months.*
What are the potential energy savings that can be achieved with MacroAir?
- MacroAir fans will save up to 30% or more on energy costs over time.
How many small ceiling fans can be replaced by a single MacroAir fan?
- One MacroAir fan replaces 38 small fans.
What makes a MacroAir fan worth the price?
- The high quality and cost-effectiveness make a MacroAir fan a perfect air movement solution. We are known for state-of-the-art design and top-notch performance.
*dependent on fan operation
What is the noise level of MacroAir fans compared to small fans?
- MacroAir fans are quieter than smaller fans in large open spaces. Smaller ceiling fans can have a noise level of around 80 decibels. In contrast, large ceiling fans have a noise level between 39-61 decibels (depending on the size and fan type).
What type of fan is the quietest option?
- MacroAir fans' direct-drive motors have less friction for quieter performance.
What is the design aesthetic of MacroAir fans?
- MacroAir introduces a modern, simple, and clean design aesthetic that blends beautifully with a wide range of designs.
What is MacroAir’s blade design?
- MacroAir offers an energy efficient blade design that is sleek and stylish. Our Airfoil blades create an aerodynamic flow that optimizes air movement throughout the space.
Are the blade colors customizable?
- Color customization options are available for all MacroAir fans except the AirLite.
NUMBER OF FANS
What key information is needed in order to determine the appropriate number of fans required for a given space or application?
- Gather the following: room size, building layout, ceiling height, and electrical needs. MacroAir recommends contacting our customer care representatives, so we can help to select the best fan for your space at 866-668-3247.
What is the standard drop length requirement for MacroAir fans?
- Standard 3 ft drop requirement for most fans, requiring a ceiling height of at least 13 ft. Many models can be shortened to a 2 ft drop standard. The AVD370 can be as short as 1 ft drop standard dependent upon the application.
What is the minimum height requirement for a MacroAir fan?
- A fan must have a minimum height requirement of 10 ft above floor plus a drop length requirement of 3 feet, which means the total required height from top of ceiling to floor is 13 feet. Blade tips should be at least 3 ft away from any area where a person may be able to reach them.
What is the required distance from the wall to the fan?
- A MacroAir fan must be 1.5 times the diameter of the fan from the wall. So, for example, if the fan was 6 feet in diameter, take 6 x 1.5 = 9. That means the ceiling fan must be 9 feet from the wall.
What is the required distance between fans?
- Depending on the diameter of the MacroAir fan, take that diameter and multiply it by 3 to find the distance between fans. For example, if the diameter of the fan is 6 feet, take 6 x 3 = 18. That means there must be 18 feet in between fans.
Do MacroAir fans need to be close to the ground for better air movement?
- No, fans do not need to be close to the ground. In fact, keeping fans higher allows for more air circulation.
We recommend contacting our experts to answer all clearance and spacing questions: 866-668-3247.
Does MacroAir have professional installation?
MacroAir does have professional installation! We would be happy to quote and set up installation for you at the time of purchase.
How long does installation take?
A typical installation timeline for a two-man crew is approximately two-three hours per fan. MacroAir can usually finish up to three fans in a day depending on the scope of work and the installation specifics.
How quickly can someone be here to do the installation?
MacroAir can typically have an installer on site within a couple of days of the fan’s arrival with advanced notice. The timeline is contingent upon the installation schedule and in the absence of prior notification may increase the time allocation for a fan installation.
How do I get an installation quote?
Contact MacroAir to get a quote on fan installation. MacroAir can also promptly arrange for an installer in your location to provide a quote.
Is a fan warranty void if installation is done by the buyer?
Buyers are free to set up their own installation with no penalty to their warranty period.Buyers are also free to install their own fans with no penalty to the warranty. However, most fan issues arise from faulty installation. If a fan has faulty installation, MacroAir will not cover replacement parts under warranty.
Ready for a Quote?
Let’s get started!
Contact us to begin your journey today. Our specialists are ready to help you find the perfect solution to suit your needs.