INDUSTRIAL FANS FOR GYMS
Designed to keep customers comfortable and energy costs low
FINALLY A SOLUTION TO YOUR MOST COMMON GYM PROBLEMS
Poor Air Quality
MacroAir’s gym ceiling fans help poor air quality by increasing air circulation and ventilation. This will reduce the buildup of dust, allergens, and pollutants that may trigger respiratory issues.
Gym ceiling fans help overheating by creating a cooling effect, which allows people to feel up to 15° F cooler while working out. Gym-goers will feel more comfortable and will be able to exercise for longer periods.
These fans also help eliminate foul odors by helping to dissipate sweat and other odors in the air, reducing the unpleasant smells in the gym and creating a more pleasant environment for gym members.
Spread of Germs
MacroAir’s gym ceiling fans help reduce the spread of germs by elevating circulation and ventilation that helps disperse airborne particles. HVLS fans are proven to help reduce the spread of germs and viruses, keeping everyone healthier.
Our Recommendations for Gym Ceiling Fans
Why the AVD3?
The AVD3 fan is your gym’s necessary upgrade! Available in sizes from 8-24 ft, this energy-efficient fan adds elegance to your gym while keeping your customers comfortable during their workouts. Take your gym to the next level!
The show stopping, 3-blade AVD3 is designed to be the optimal balance between form and function. Simplicity redefined. Confident, efficient airflow at a fraction of the price.
Why the AVD370?
The AVD370 fan has got your gym covered! Available in sizes from 6-12 ft., this powerful, sleek fan enhances your gym's atmosphere while keeping your customers comfortable during their workouts. Sure to create endless top-notch gym days!
This sleek, iconic fan packs a punch! The AVD370 truly transforms ANY size space. Tailor-made comfort and refreshing style designed specifically for you and your people.
Why the AirRival?
The AirRival is a must-have for your gym. Four heavy-duty casters make it effortlessly movable, while its powerful directional airflow will keep you and your customers cool and comfortable. This is a next-level gym experience!
This fan is a game-changer! Navigate unrivaled air - anywhere! The 6 ft AirRival delivers effortless airflow - conveniently and calmly to you and your customers. Just plug it in and ENJOY!
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can my initial investment typically be recouped?
- Initial investment for MacroAir gym ceiling fans can be recovered in as little as 6 months.*
What are the potential energy savings that can be achieved with MacroAir?
- MacroAir fans will save up to 30% or more on energy costs over time.
How many small ceiling fans can be replaced by a single MacroAir fan?
- One MacroAir fan replaces 38 small fans.
What makes a MacroAir fan worth the price?
- The high quality and cost-effectiveness make MacroAir gym ceiling fans a perfect air movement solution. We are known for our state-of-the-art design and top-notch performance.
*dependent on fan operation
What is the noise level of MacroAir fans compared to small fans?
- MacroAir’s gym ceiling fans are quieter than smaller fans in large open spaces. Smaller ceiling fans can have a noise level of around 80 decibels. In contrast, large ceiling fans have a noise level between 39-61 decibels (depending on the size and fan type).
What type of fan is the quietest option?
- MacroAir fans direct-drive motors have less friction for quieter performance.
What is the design aesthetic of MacroAir fans?
- MacroAir introduces a modern, simple, and clean design aesthetic that blends beautifully with a wide range of designs.
What is MacroAir’s blade design?
- MacroAir offers an energy efficient blade design that is sleek and stylish. Our Airfoil blades create an aerodynamic flow that optimizes air movement throughout the space.
Are the blade colors customizable?
- Color customization options are available for all MacroAir fans except the AirLite.
What is the standard drop length requirement for MacroAir fans?
- Standard 3 ft. drop requirement for most fans, requiring a ceiling height of at least 13 ft.; Many models can be shortened to a 2 f.t drop standard. An AVD370 model can be as short as a 1 ft. drop standard.
What is the minimum height requirement for a MacroAir fan?
- A fan must have a minimum 10 ft. height requirement above the floor, plus a drop length requirement of 3 ft. (the total required height from the ceiling to the floor is 13 ft.) Blade tips should be at least 3 ft. away from any area where a person may be able to reach them.
What is the required distance from the wall to the fan?
- MacroAir gym ceiling fans must be 1.5 times the diameter of the fan from the wall. For example, if the fan is 6 ft. in diameter, multiply 6 x 1.5 = 9. This means the ceiling fan must be 9 ft. from the wall.
What is the required distance between fans?
- Depending on the diameter of the MacroAir fan, take the diameter measurement (in feet) and multiply it by 3 to find the distance between fans. For example, if the fan's diameter is 6 ft., multiply 6 x 3 = 18. That means there must be 18 ft. between fans.
Do I need to keep MacroAir fans close to the ground for better air movement?
No, fans do not need to be close to the ground. Keeping fans at a higher elevation allows for more air circulation.
We recommend contacting our experts to answer all clearance and spacing questions at866-668-3247.
Does MacroAir have professional installation?
MacroAir does have professional installation! We would be happy to provide you with a quote and set up installation for you at the time of purchase.
How long does installation take?
Typical installation timeline for a two-man crew is approximately 2-3 hours per fan. MacroAir can usually finish up to 3 gym ceiling fans in a day depending on the scope of work and the installation specifics.
How quickly can someone be here to do the installation?
A MacroAir installer can typically be on-site within a couple of days of the fan's arrival with advanced notice. The timeline is contingent upon the installation schedule. In the absence of prior notification, MacroAir may increase the time allocation for fan installations.
How do I get an installation quote?
Contact MacroAir to get a quote on fan installation. MacroAir can also promptly arrange for an installer in your location to provide a quote.
Is a fan warranty void if installation is done by the buyer?
Buyers are free to set up their own installation with no penalty to their warranty or warranty period. However, most fan issues arise from faulty installation. If a fan has been improperly installed, MacroAir will not cover replacement parts under the warranty.
Ready for a Quote?
Let’s get started!
Contact us to begin your journey today. Our specialists are ready to help you find the perfect solution for your gym and fitness needs.